Germany / Denmark 2019 - mes coups de coeur


In just over 100 days, the WM handball championships are coming back to Germany and Denmark will be also the co-host(s).

Spain and France are the teams I have been supporting since the early nineties. Will be travelling to Munich to see Spain entertain Iceland, as along as weather shall be permitting an easy commute from Berlin. Spain should then be in Cologne in the main round alongside France. 

It is only since 2011 that I have been travelling overseas to support in person my favourite players and teams. I will not travel to Silkeborg nor Herning for the final matches but will stay around until the semi-finals.

I really enjoyed watching Chile in the Presidents' Cup back in 2015 in Qatar. So I hope they do well in the tournament this time around.

Germany vs France will be an astonishing match to attend. I wished I had learnt German because the passion of Handball is pervasive in Germany, not least thanks to Handball Woche.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60