Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60


 ARSENAL's 40% v 60% and life is completely wiped out of fans

All the important life stuff on a halt this weekend because of this life defining moment this Sunday at 4pm in North London. 40% v 60% I said to my Transport for London buddies after a never ending 6-week (already) ordeal on calamity Northern Line.

Arsenal is taking over handball (Paris-USAM / Malaga – Bera Bera) and fun activities (Seven Sisters cliffs walk, Nemausus bullfighting festival) on this disruptive Sunday afternoon.

Arsenal history previous occurrences and sense of football beauty/justice and my own desires make me Martin lift the trophy come 6 pm. What disruptive scenario?

If this does NOT happen, Lance Armstrong of football prevails. The blame lies with the PGMOL and its corrupt and incompetent refs/linos, the two worlds rule ruling the Premier League as 115 charges without any points deduction nor being expelled from the league. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around and I will have to find something important outside work, handball, football and politics to get me going etc.

If this happens then I hope first we can go on the pitch celebrating like mental. Then as instructed I shall show the media all the horrible undeserved nasty jibes over roughly the last ten years that I had thankfully kept out of fury/outcry next to the Premium League trophy held by Arsenal players and let the outcome screenshot do the talking. The media list is well known. Oh - I may lose myself in spreading the good piece of news. With a bit of cheek undoubtedly.  I may have a sore head on Monday. Ah – at what time any bus parade? I now have a meeting on Monday on top of the normal assignments! My team is aware. To me it is a bit like the combined memories Villareal away and Paris until the unthinkable occurred.

Earlier in the month and instants before the De Bruyne offside I had this piece on VAR hastily drafted almost as a basic essay structure. Was it Value at Risk?

VAR on the wrong end again.

Errors are part of human life. Football is no different.

Last season VAR had costed Arsenal the title.

This season VAR seems to have challenged us with a more balanced outcome for Arsenal. Maybe not because the decisions led to unfair defeats.

In fairness what solution is out there?

There are five factors at play influencing the validity of opinions:

ü  *Have you attended the match?

ü  *Has the team you support been affected by this directly or indirectly?

ü  *Have you ever played football?

ü  *Are you aware of the latest rules?

ü  *Are you an honest person?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry