Meeting up with Paul Bray

Over the last twenty-five years Paul Bray has been the prominent voice of international handball for English speaking countries.
He successfully manages handball teams in the UK
He travels on business with Valero Energy. He also attends all Euro, Olympic, World Championships for Men and Women altogether.
One day he gives me a lift to a West London station. The next day I hear him comment an Euro fixture.
We were on the same BA flight from Belgrade earlier this year and I was able to hear his top 7 players he actually met/interviewed.
I introduced him to my sister on the day of the Men's handball final of London 2012 as we bumped into him by the Westfield Stratford International station

Herein a picture in Qatar at our hotel


Herein a picture in Belgrade's  complex



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60