EHF European Handball League Last two group games

 Herein the current projections for the European Handball League a month ahead of the last 16 round


But before that we have a mouth-watering PSG - USAM later today I must admit that was too unwise not to travel.


USAM were down by 8 goals at the break after a very poor start. We then reduced the arrears for 5 mins. Then relinquished up to 11 mins left on the clock now trailing by ten. We then had a pride bounce back spike and at some point back to within four. With 17 seconds left on the clock Matt scored PSG's 36 and we lost by five. I did not travel on this occasion and I can only imagine how I would have felt and behaved. I was not similing during the match nor at the end but at least I did not have to hide my disappointment in front of both the Paris and Nimes players and coaching staff. Our season is well and truly over league wise. In Europe we are playing for pride as there is no automatic qualification for any of next year's ones. We have two meetings against St Raphael, one being the away cup fixture. Its another possible route towards Europe. But the league is really are our bread and butter. Its terrible to say but I had rather finish second in our European League group and meet Savehof lest I can travel there. It could a PARTillle atmosphere. I will not be able to say hi to Joan despite my pledge a couplke of weeks after the draw had been made. I do have the match ticket though. On the subject of match ticket sales the process for the Champions League Final Four is an eight-stage long winded process. Ah the good old days when the website crashed and tickets gone in seconds are well beyond us but not necessarily for the better.

Having watched the Madbird special investigation by the BBC it brings it home because my blogging needs to step up to the plate. I need to travel and go back to what I used to do in order to justify the trust I earned. For confidentiality reasons I cannot go much further than what is in the public domain. The extent of fraud on the design agency is nothing compared to the 30-year long fraudulent scheme currently under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office. 

I have a blog and I aim to go to matches and take my own pictures be it preferrably handball or football matchs. As Paul Bray and Stephane Pillaud told me you have to start small and then build up. With Covid I hit an all time low because I lost the ability to travel whilst doing this for fun under the Handball Journeys banner. I have a day job, which I enjoy very much but I must not lose touch with the handball community on the back of travel fears or declined media applications.

   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60