EHF 2020 Men - Conflicting schedules


We are under a fortnight away from the Men's European Handball Championships and it felt so eerie when I saw last night the Hispanos getting ready for the preparatory tournament as they dare to defend the title won in Croatia. 

I usually keep my items ready for use in a couple of days. That will not be happening this year. 

My coverage will be unusual this year. Very challenging, very sad. Away from the actual event. Unsure on many levels what will be happening. I know that my travel to Mannheim with USAM days after shall not be taking place either as the game is now moved to a late Sunday kick-off.

Would like to provide my gratitude to institutions and fans from Norway, Austria and Sweden  so that they make the experience for handball fans from any country including France, Hungary, Spain and Germany thoroughly safe, enjoyable and thrilling. 

Dear players I will be missing you. 
Dear media I will be missing you. 
Dear fellow fans I will be missing you.
Dear officials I will be missing you.

Take care, all the best and enjoy every minute of it.

A conflicting schedule but such a fascinating preliminary in Norway where I could have seen both of my teams. However, the Germany presence would have made the media thing a challenging task.
The income loss, the status loss, both coupled with the ensuing uncertainty prompted me to cancel all the plans. 

Wordings, poetry and handball can be concatenated? It is possible if you remove the conflicting dangerous habits of a football culture in its country of residence. Where there is a will there shall be a way. 

COME ON SPAIN!
COME ON FRANCE!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60