NORWAY / AUSTRIA / SWEDEN EHF 2020 - I feel bad and so sorry


Handball changed my life in many ways. It shows the good, bad and the ugly side of Bruno.
I feel bad to have challenged the fact that one can be biased. 
Instead of solely watching handball as a fan, I am now moving, edging towards the media side of things. This is where sometimes one has to remain neutral and I am myself very bad at it but when asked on professional grounds then I am very compliant. However, I would not be completely honest and diligent if I did not say sorry when I got a bit agitated during the catastrophic first half suffered by France vs Denmark in Hamburg in 2019. A sweet revenge vs EHF 2014.  And agitated this Sunday 12 January 2020 whilst in this European capital's bar. What a special day that was in Herning by the way !
In many ways I would like to apologise to my ENERGY - RISK MANAGEMENT - HANDBALL acquaintance/friend/colleague/inspiration
Sometimes I see intent where there is not ;  the fact is that we share the same passion but it does not mean that we have necessarily the same analysis/view/opinion on each and every occurrence.
We both live in the same city and the frustration as a fan got the better of me. I am usually very classy in defeats and victories but I also tend to over-react. It is very much my paradox.

I live in a country that does not know anything about handball but I have now spent most of my adult life in this very country. 
On the most important Olympics handball day, I introduced my sister to the very person I mentioned because I rever his experience/advice etc. 

I am sure he will understand that I may have made a mistake. I am sure he will accept swiftly my sincere apology if I caused any offence. In a weird way I am putting additional pressure on my future dreams and the neutrality requirements. 

Firstly - I want to work as part of the Spain 2021 Women's World Championship Organization team. 

Secondly - if I am still alive I would love to do media/photography work at the handball event at the Olympics in Paris. 

My third dream would be away scheme membership with USAM Gard as a fan and photographer. 

I am currently working on a poetry book project and sports is one of the 7 themes. Poems will be in Spanish, English and French. Some are already on a blog. Others are not yet displayed. 

But first and foremost I want to continue giving my personal best shot at every thing regarding handball and say thank you for your understanding at all levels, whether you are a player/manager/fan/referee/media officer/federation official.
AUPA BALONMANO. VIVE LE HANDBALL. HANDBALL FOR LIFE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60