Germany 2019 - Day VI The epic battle of France vs Germany

Hallo ! Wunderbar Welt Handball. It is a stupendous no vote to the Brexit deal in the House of Commons but it is a massive yes to a good handball match last night.

I did say it would be a 25-25 draw ! So technically  I won the predictions so await the prize.
As a keen photographer, I had been in control of myself during the first half but I was not concentrating on those duties as much as I did during the two matches earlier.
This is why all things being equal I should have done much better with my pictures given my ideal position to which I am very grateful. One has to be professional and courteous.

Well I was getting the excitment as a fan that's why I had to get to my seat in the arena in the second half. 

The referees were a tad inconsistent. One would have expected but from fans to players we were prepared to accept it.

Then a bit of shopping at the arena. Not to forget drinks with the fans at location near the arena and our special Jerome Fernandez. Sadly I am not very smiley on the picture with him (not sure why because I adore/worship him!)  and I look very fat these days. Off consequences of previous hospital visits... I should go and visit the city now.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60