Germany 2019 - Day XIII Brazil Iceland what's up

Gustavsson is a very experienced player and played most of Iceland's matches.
Left back Gudmundusson (20) and the center back Jonsson (19) and left winger Elisson (16) are the highest scorers out of 168 goals over seven matches.
I predict both teams to score in the mid twenties and Iceland to win 28 - 25
The players from Iceland are taller on average whereas the Brazilian players are heavier.

Twelve minutes before the start one photographer comes in and it means that I have to move even if the seat is not reserved for the first two matches.
My camera looks so simple compared to that of others. I would be happier if someone could solve for me the dust problem. It could be a product defect as it occurred fortuitously and came out of the blue. I do not why because it did not fall anywhere.

1st half
My predictions were terrible as Iceland conceded quickly a 5-1. They regrouped and started the chase midway through the first half. The change in keeper gave more confidence to the entire Icelandic team. They converted a couple of counter-attacks and had a few 7 meters. Einsson scored a beautiful left wing goal just in front of me. I am distracted by the better cameras near me and the ever increased black marks inside the screen. It is 15-15 now but Iceland could have led if they had moved the ball quicker with 4 seconds left.




2nd half
Against Iceland started poorly then struggled to chase back both in defence and score wise. Toledo, Langaro and Borges were a constant threat and the experienced Icelandic manager did not find any solution. Toledo was logically the best player.
In the end I got it wrong and Brazil won 32 -29



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60