Germany 2019 - J-1 That's it

Media profile was cross-checked and notification of new number performed.
Airline online check-in done.
Suitcase ready.
Mobile and bathroom items/PC/Photography material on the side.
Already missing work as I got back into the usual work.
Need to support Lorene
Need to be quiet on Sunday morning
Calls with the loved ones done
Worries over snow and transport costs in Munich/Berlin
Will I receive my Spanish shirt at the hotel?
Will my accreditation include all four German locations?
BrunoHandball Twitter account eager to grow. More than the Instagram account.
The Spanish team must have now arrived in Munich and their hotel. I shall not contact any of them. They are now fully dedicated to one single task: winning the tournament.
Happy Handball 2019.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60