Germany 2019 - Day IX President's Cup first

After a short photographers briefing (long one scheduled for 4.30 pm local time) I have been told that I am only on a waiting list for the Germany matches. So I may have to use my own spectators ticket

I only have a couple of mins before going to my seating position to get you in the mood for the President's Cup Places 13-16.

Both Russia and Macedonia scored 131 goals over their first five matches.

Dibirov scored 22.9% of Russia's first round matches.

Kiril Lazarov and Dejan Manaskov scored 41.98% of Macedonia's matches.





Russia cruised and sealed a 30-28 win despite Macedonia chasing the game.

In the middle of the first half a crushing 3-0  by Russia on Macedonia  conceded due to empty net strategy were crucial goals in the end.




In Copenhagen in the meantime Korea won against Japan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60