Germany 2019 - Day V Back in Berlin

It has been a short flight from Munich to Berlin on a sleepless night. I now have an option to use a very impressive software for good pictures. I am taking it nicely and I am not so fussed of not being in a position to be a fan today. Tomorrow will be amazing if I am still on the list for the Germany - France match. I had the encouragement of one leading photographer who is very friendly and I have to say it is so good to sit not far from one of the leading lights in German handball journalism. And another one had encouraging words.

Brazil won 24 to 22 against Serbia. It was a close match during the last ten minutes of the match. It started in a very eerie atmosphere. You could ear a pin drop. It was utter silence until the later stages of the second half.

Herein the goal that effectively won it for Brazil !


Earlier the first half had a few interesting moves but it was not the most exciting handball match ever I have to say. Even the German photographers next to me appeared more excited than the players at some stage.

Some pictures from the first half earlier.

Look at the players happiness


Agile Serbian attack(s)







Playing in the center with the line player can reap benefits









A huge motivation




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60