Germany 2019 - Day XI Happy or not happy?

Spain played very well. Gedeon Guardiola, who has not yet been able to sign the Handball 2013 shirt as I was far too timid and Joan Canellas were very good both defensively and offensively. I was annoyed by a late photographer. He had two small cameras and another one with a very large lens. I was a tad impolite as I showed my disconfort and unhappiness in the way he interfered with my location and the resulting blatant damage to my pictures.
I managed to exchange a few words/glances with Aitor, Gedeon and Julen. MUCHAS GRACIAS. I failed in my impromptu picture of the Spanish handball federation chairman with his two acquaintances as I was too feeble and excited at the same time. I saw Noelia having her picture taken with Gonzalo.

An absolute masterclass, maybe for a repeat of what happened in Croatia next time around.

The following are some of my best images from the exciting match despite the unease amongst the media. 






























I only realized tonight that I have now made two huge typos regarding my tweets affecting the Chilean handball team.

The Danish referees were rather good/fair during the Germany vs Croatia except during the crunch time where some decisions could or should have been different (dubious attacker's fault, two seconds dropped by the time keeper). This was a good game in a special atmosphere. 




I am still pondering whether to buy the expensive limited edition Germany GER/DAN 19 trikot. Ah ha !

Happy days for Fabrice, LudoBelix and Gate-One Voyages who will be able to see France play in Herning (Denmark)
Happy for Emilie who supports France and Germany.

Unhappy that this evening's game did not finish as a draw so that we could have more scenarios to contend with in order to get a Spanish qualification.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Germany 2019 - Day XV Semi day, Semi poetry

Honest outcome on life with Arsenal's 40/60